The DEICO team is responsible for strengthening and fostering the international research and academic networking activity of the University of Sassari, pursuing the international outreach strategy developed by the governing bodies.
The DEICO team aims to:
- implement and advance the university-wide internationalization strategy,
- support scholars by prompting short and long-term international research cooperation activities,
- boost the appeal of the University of Sassari as an interesting destination for students and scholars from abroad,
- increase the international visibility of the University of Sassari and its scholars,
In order to achieve these goals, DEICO implements innovative tools, such as:
- UNISS worldwide network of partners;
- international mobility funding schemes.